background

mouse

Cute Pink Flying Butterfly

dia kekasih hatiku


Saturday, March 19, 2011

IN LOVE WITH YOU 0

You do something to me
And I'm not sure why
You make me happy
Like your the perfect guy
You cause me to ignore everyone but you
But I don't mind
Because I love thinking of you
Whenever I see you I can't help but smile
I act like it ain't a thing
While my hearts racing all the while
I can't speak around you
Something comes over me
And I'm just mesmorized by you
No matter where I go, you're always on my mind
I don't care who I meet, you're the only one in sight
My life is better because of you
I can't concentrate on anything but you
You're the only one in my dreams
You're the only one for me
The only thing on my mind is you
I don't know what these feelings mean
But I think I'm in love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is nurul asyikin..im from bukit mertajam..im still study at ilp kepala batas..i create diz blog just for fun...