background

mouse

Cute Pink Flying Butterfly

dia kekasih hatiku


Thursday, August 6, 2009

FRIEND:)

Friends are here for you when you need them,There here for you when you’re sad and when you’re happy,Through your ups and downs,And when you’re having a hard time,
Friends are the one, who makes you feel special,Who makes life a bit easier,Who is there always through difficult times,
Friends have a bond that time cannot break,It’s a chain that unites people together and makes friends, who they are,A friend is someone you can count on,A friend I know will care, love, and be there,
A friend you can depend on,To fulfill your every need andTo be there to wipe away your tears,Friends: the greatest thing to have,A great accessory that’s always with you,
For now I will say thank you for everything,For being there always,Through the good and the bad,You’ve helped me through everything and now to return the favorYou tell me what I should do??

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is nurul asyikin..im from bukit mertajam..im still study at ilp kepala batas..i create diz blog just for fun...